Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mary Barton-Lydon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 3 Feb 2006 01:03

My father was Edward Hayes born 1916 in or around Limerick.He married Mamie Minogue from Scariff in County Clare, They had 10 of us children we grew up in Lisnagry County Limerick. My father's father was Michael Joseph Hayes born 1880 and died 1962 Limerick aged 82 he had 14 children. I remember Aunty Eileen,Aunty Aggie and Uncle Mikey all deceased now but I can't remember anyone else. I have cousins I have never met in and around Limerick. I am researching my family tree and would love to hear from anyone with any info relevant to my tree. Many thanks Mary Hayes now known as Barton -Lydon.UK resident.