Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alun Sambrook

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alun

Alun Report 28 Jan 2005 14:19

Alright Im Alun James Sambrook Born On January 6th 1983 Son To Tessa And Anthony Sambrook I Have One Sister: Imogen Ann Sambrook, Born On Febuary 14th 1985 Who Is Currently At Uni In Cardiff, Wales I Was Diagnosed With Special Educational Needs When I Was 8 Years Old And Scince Then My Life Has Been Very Different From The Normal Childs Up-Bringing I Have Been In 6 Places Of Education So Far! My Current Work Residene Is At Hereward College In Coventry Where I Am A Residentail Student In My 3rd Year And I Live With My Parents In Crowbrough, East Sussex But That Was Not Our First House My Mum Is A Great House Challenge Taker And Scince I Was Born We Have Now Lived In 5 Houses My Farther Is Son To John And Margaret Sambrook (Deceased) Who Live In Burgess Hill, West Sussex In My Immediate Family I Have 2 Sambrook Uncles And An Aunite: Mark Sambrook: Married To Carol And They Have 3 Children Twin Girls Lucy + Alice And Son Ollie And They All Live In Ferring Near Worthing My Other Uncle, Gordon: Is Married To My Aunite Cristobel And They Have A Son Called Louis And They Live In Brighton I Would Love To Hear From Any Other Sambrooks Around The UK As Mum Would Love To Bring Them All Together!