Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jody Grevett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jody

Jody Report 30 May 2004 23:17

Hi all fellow Grevetts. I am looking in the very offchance of anyone knowing my grandfather Harold (George)? Grevett, who according to my (now deceased) father , Robert Grevett, was last seen (by him) in brighton in the 1960's. Although never having the fortune, or misfortune depending on those who knew him, to have met him i am very curious as to what became of him. I do know that between him and my Nana my Dad had a pretty shit childhood of which i only find out after his death 3 years ago. Saying that, i am not on any vengeance trip only a curiosity which began from talking to my Dad years before he passed away, and now a few years since that i can maybe find something out. He was a chief stoker in the Royal Navy during the II ww and was a bit of a ladies man. Aside from a few photos i know nothing but i do think that my Dad wanted to know what became of him, as any family would, and i would really appreciate any help in my little mission!!!