Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kelly Fenton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kelly

Kelly Report 30 Jan 2003 17:25

MY REAL NAME IS KELLY ANN MARTIN. MY ADOPTION NAME IS MARI TIARE FENTON. I AM DARK SKINNED BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES. I WAS BORN IN LONDON (HATFIELD). I KNOW THAT MY MOTHER IS CALLED MELANIE MARTIN AND SHE WAS 17 WHEN SHE HAD ME. SHE HAD ME FOR A PHEW MONTHS. I WAS BORN IN 1988 ON 30/10/1988. I AM PARTLY CARRIBEAN, NEW ZELAND, ENGLISH AND WELSH. I KNOW I HAD A BROTHER AND HE WAS LIGHT SKINNED. IF ANYONE KNOWS OR IDENTIFIES THEIR INFORMATION AND MINE TOGETHER I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW. A NOTE FOR MY MUM "IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, PLEASE COME FORWARD BECAUSE I WOULD REALLY LIKE YOU TO COME FORWARD SO I CAN MEET YOU FOR REAL"