Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Emma Lister

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 14 Jan 2003 12:24

CHarles Rutherford Born 1853 Deptford,Kent England and married Susannah nee Amery they lived at 7 Reginald Road Deptford St Paul Kent England and had four children Emma Rutherford (my grandmother) 1875 Charles Rutherford 1877 Elizabeth Rutherford 1879 Charlotte rutherford 1881 My ggfather's brother and wife also lived at 19 Reginald Road, deptford kent Thomas Rutherford marry Eliza and they had two daughters Eliza Rutherford 1880 ?? My Grandfather Charles Lister married Emma Rutherford 14 August 1898 - 19 reginald Road and Charlotte was the witness - They had my father and Uncle Charles Newlyn Lister(my father) 1889 Henry Alexander 1901 Grandfather came to Perth Australia Approx 1906 and Grandmother Emma and the boys came to Perth Australia approx 1910 and Emma died 6 December 1917 and grandfather remarried My Uncle Married a Reta Irene and they had 3 children my father married in 1948 and then in 1950 had my twin brother and I - I would dearly like to find living relatives if any CAN ANY ONE HELP Thank you Emma Lister