Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Trewern

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Laurene

Laurene Report 23 Jun 2007 22:14

Looking for information about or relations of:- Alice Phoebe Maud Trewern born 1903 in Penzance and her sister Levonia Alexabdra Trewern born in 1907 also in Penzance. Alice was my paternal grandmother. She married Hubert Wallace King and moved to Plymouth.

Pamela

Pamela Report 16 Apr 2011 15:33

I have just found relations of the same name she was a Roseta Hodge Trewern whomarried a Alfred Edgar Hunter who was my grandfather's brother.any connection.
Pam

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 16 Apr 2011 15:59

Pamela, this is an old posting so try contacting Laurene by clicking on her name.
Jan

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 16 Apr 2011 15:59

Hi Pam, to contact Laurene click on her name to send a message, which she'll get if still an active member.

The posting is nearly 4 years old so doubt she's looking back for replies.

Pamela

Pamela Report 29 Dec 2012 15:33

Hello
I think we may be related as your alfred may have been my grandfathers brother who married a florence gardner they came fromLondon about 1940 to live in Wales. I have a letter in my possession written by a Rose from Penzance, and i have also been in touch with a janet from Devon who sent me information of most of the hunters.
Sorry this has been a long time in answering,but never found your answere until to-day.
Pam

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 29 Dec 2012 15:53

Pamela - Laurene won't be reading your posting after such a long time - click on her name to send her a message as previously advised