Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Neale

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Valerie

Valerie Report 21 Apr 2007 00:07

I would like to find any descendants of Charles Edward NEALE b 30.5.1979 at New England, Mansfield, Notts. who married Emma WOODWARD on 21.1.1903 and had daughter Edith May on 27.5.1904 at Bagshaw Street, Pleasley Hill, Notts. The family emigrated to New York on the 'Carmania' in 1913. I believe they had a son, in America, who possibly became a Doctor. Any information will be gratefully receieved.

James

James Report 12 Apr 2013 17:03

I don't know i've we corresponded before but I have just picked up the message above which you posted. Whilst not a descendant of Charles Edward Neale, James Hibbert Neale born in 1846 and died in 1926 was probably related as I was born at 36 Bagshaw Street, Pleasley, (1942) which was then the home of my mother's parents Sydney and Emma Neale. The house is still there. I note that Charles Neale's date of birth is probably wrong. If there is any issue I can assist with in your search please feel free to contact me.

James Peter Walker

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 12 Apr 2013 17:18

James

Valerie posted 6 years ago, and has not returned, so is unlikely to see your message

If you think she may still have the same e-mail as she did then, click on her name to send a contact message