Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Manning

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol

Carol Report 10 Mar 2007 11:47

I am looking for Abigail Manning who married Edward Hudson in 1901 in the dartford district. I haven't got her marriage certificate so I don't know her age. They had 4 children as follows. Ernest Hudson, Teresa Hudson, Harold Hudson and Mabel Marion Hudson(dob 1914) in that order. Mabel Hudson married Leslie Taylor (dob 1907) and they had 4 children, John Taylor, Brian Taylor, Diane Taylor and Pauline Teresa Abigail Taylor. They lived in London. Pauline married Alexander Tobin in london in 1954 and they had 5 children. Carol Ann Tobin (me) Barbara Elaine Tobin, David Leslie Tobin, Steven William Tobin, and Teresa Pauline Abigail Tobin. We all lived as children in peckham south london, where my grandfather had an antique shop, as did my father after him. shops named M.Tobin and Sons, and A Tobin and sons. I am looking for Abigail but any information on the others would be appreciated. Love and good luck to all of you, Carol x