Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Toomey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Beverley

Beverley Report 2 Oct 2006 05:49

Hi Have just begun my research into my Dad's family. Have not got a lot to go on yet. His name was Reginald Arthur Toomey. His mother was Jessie Maria Kenway. He was born and died in Kingaroy, Queensland. His date of birth was 1911 and he died in 1994. He married our Mum [Olive Anne Broom(e)) in 1933, in Brisbane. Thanks, and regards, Bev.

stephen

stephen Report 10 Jun 2013 01:47

I have just joined If no one has informed you yet haveing spent ages looking for my gt/grandmother Toomey marraige useing that spelling found it was spelt twomey and on the same on her birth cert bear that in mind as you go back stephen

jax

jax Report 10 Jun 2013 02:09

Hi Stephen

Welcome to the boards, as you can see Beverley posted this 6 years ago and has only ever posted twice so may not be checking for replies now