Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find ancestor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawn

Dawn Report 14 Aug 2006 06:31

Yes, I have also found my Bunnage cousins on this site. and I'm so thrilled. Bunnage Reunion coming soon!! Hello Everyone, If you know someone with an email address that is NOT included in this email please forward this on to them so they 2 may know about the up and coming Bunnage Reunion. Thank you and hope to see you all there. **Also Notice the change of meeting place below for the reunion.** **NOTICE* * We have moved the meeting place for the Bunnage Reunion* We want to see all of You & Yours at the Annual Bunnage Reunion. We are Descendants of: Henry & Elizabeth Lavender, whose child was: Henry & Elizabeth Williams, whose child was: John & Susannah Fields, whose child was: James & Mary Hills, whose children were: Thomas, James, George, John Thomas, Joseph & (Mason), who is my (4th) great grandpa. If you don’t recognize these names, then come & fill in my blanks, our family tree is not complete without YOU. The Bunnage Family Reunion is for You, Come Join & Meet Us All! (Also have an elevator for handicapped individuals if needed) Sunday, September 24, 2006 12:30 p.m. (eating soon there after) ( meeting in East Basement with kitchen priviliges) Where to meet: First Christian Church, in Fairfield, IL. Address: 100 Center St. (on Southwest Corner of Center and South First Street). Directions: If you are coming from east: come into town to first set of stop lights that take you to route 45 south, turn left, go through next set of stop lights, and go 1 block, park behind church in parking lot. If you are coming from west: come all the way through town to set of stop lights that take you to route 45 south, turn right, and go 1 block park behind church in parking lot. If you are coming from I-64 either west or east, that is south of Fairfield, take exit 110 and go north to Fairfield, come over the rail road tracks at edge of town, go about 4 blocks you will see church parking lot and church on left. Please enter at South side door on east end on the backside of the Church. Please bring a covered dish when you come. Fun for All! Any Questions? Contact: Dawn (Bunnage) Johnston at: 1-618-445-3607 mailing address: 231 West Locust St., Albion, IL 62806 or E-mail me at: [email protected]