Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Southall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pamela

Pamela Report 13 Jul 2006 17:28

Hi If anyone out there had parents, G parents, GG parents with the name Southall, from the Wolverhampton, Sedgley, or Bilston area, West Midlands , please get in touch. Thanks Pam

James

James Report 11 Oct 2007 23:48

Hello Pam,

My mother's family is named Southall and mostly reside in Walsall and Wolverhampton! Hope this is some help, write back if you want to know anymore!

Cheers
James

Roy

Roy Report 11 Dec 2007 23:26

My Grandmother was Southall. Her father (William)and family came from the Wombourne area just outside Wolverhampton.
Any further interest let me know. Regards, Roy

Lisa

Lisa Report 17 Feb 2008 19:20

My grandad was Frederick Southall, born 1920 in Wednesbury to Mary (nee Burns) and Henry Southall. I am trying to trace his parents' families, any info we can share?

Margaret

Margaret Report 5 Aug 2008 14:03

My Gt Grandfather Frank Southall born c1872 Wilford, Nottinghamshire son of James and Mary Southall. James was born in Wolverhampton and his wife Mary born Wilford, Basford, Nottinghamshire.

Trying to find their marriage and her maiden name and his parents.

John

John Report 15 Apr 2013 13:36

I am also interested in the Southall family as my great aunt Maude Bailey married Samuel Southall who I think lived in the Walsall, Wolverhampton area.
I wonder after all this time Pam you have any further information
All the best
John

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Apr 2013 14:06

as this is such an old posting John, you could try to make contact with any of the posters via GR by clicking on their name to send a message via the site

Why not start a posting of your own - you'll get lots of help

Ann :-)