Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Gavin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nancy

Nancy Report 4 Jul 2006 20:38

Am having little luck trying to trace Isabella Gavin bc. 1764, died 1848. She was the first or second wife of George Greig b Sept 13 1762, died Apr 19 1842 near Stonehaven. They were married in 1790 and had children William bc.1794 died c.1800 Alexander bc. 1796, died c 1800 James bc 1799 died July 2 1882 Alpity This is a confusing line of the family tree so I would be very thrilled to find anyone who can shed some light on it. sincerely, Nancy

Robert

Robert Report 21 Feb 2013 11:25

Hello Nancy.

I am not sure if my line links in with you.

I can see you posted this a long time ago, but if you pick this up, message me back and we can see if we have a match.

Thanks

Rob

Alemap

Alemap Report 21 Feb 2013 11:29

Rob, it is unlikely Nancy will pick this up. Click on her name and send her a personal message.