Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find warr

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andrew

Andrew Report 17 Apr 2006 04:48

I am searching for information regarding the WARR family of Sherborne in Dorset. I have managed to take the family as far back as CHARLES Warr b1785c, but need assistance of anyone who may have done, or will be doing a search of the local parish registers. There is an oline website to access these records, but as some are not available yet, it would be of great help if someone has already looked them up. I am descended from their Grandson also called Charles and his daughter Lily Amy Ada Warr. Charles had 6 surviving children. All of them are registered on census as having been born in Islington. Alice Elizabeth Born 1886 Emma Clara Rachel Born 1887 Charles Joseph Ernest William Born 1889 Lily Amy Ada Born 1893 Eleanor Florence Born 1894 Harriet Naomi Born 1896 Thanks in advance!!