Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Webb

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 14 Apr 2006 16:39

I have an ancestor Susannah Webb ,born 1830 in Eythorne in Kent.She married a Frederick Bligh.Would be pleasd to receive any information

Matthew

Matthew Report 29 Apr 2013 23:46

Frederick Bligh was born in Canterbury in 1828. He was my Great Great Great Grandfather. His family is shown as living in Canterbury in 1861 but they moved to Ramsgate later on. He died in 1902. His father was Edward Bligh & his mother was Mary Mote White. Thanks for your post i was trying to find out Susannah's surmame today & thought it was likely to be Webb. I can't find their marriage record but think it may be in East London c.1854. Matt Miller

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 29 Apr 2013 23:48

Have you tried to contact Jeanette as this thread is dated 2006

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 29 Apr 2013 23:48

welcome to the boards Matthew - this is a very old posting and Jeanette therefore unlikely to see your response. You could try to send her a message via GR by clicking on her name

Ann