Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Grayson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rachel

Rachel Report 26 Mar 2006 02:20

I'm looking for descendants of the GRAYSON family from the Liverpool area. SAMUEL GRAYSON ( my ggg Grandfather) was born in Liverpool c1818.He married ANN (maiden name unknown) who was born in Manchester c1822 They had eight children that I know of all born in Liverpool: Ann b 1842 Margaret b 1846 Alice b 1847 Rebecca b 1850 SAMUEL J (my gg Grandfather) b 1852 James b 1858 Thomas b 1860 Isaac b 1862 SAMUEL JOHN GRAYSON married ELIZABETH (maiden name unknown). They had four children all born in Liverpool: William b 1889 ELIZABETH (my g Grandmother) b 1892 Alice b 1895 Emily b 1897 ELIZABETH GRAYSON married ALEXANDER CUMMISKEY in 1912 in Liverpool. They had four children all born in Liverpool: HENRIETTA (my Grandmother) b 1913 Prudence b 1915 Violet E b 1917 Alexander b 1919 If you are a descendant please get in touch. Many thanks.