Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hackett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tania

Tania Report 7 May 2005 18:39

MY NAME IS TANIA. I AM TRYING TO FIND FAMILY MEMBERS OF KEVIN HACKETT WHOS MOTHER LIVES/LIVED IN LEICESTER. I BELIEVE HE HAD SIBLINGS. HE WOULD BE IN HIS LATE FORTIES. KEVIN HAS A DAUGHTER THAT HIS FAMILY HAS NOT SEEN FOR A LONG TIME

Nicola

Nicola Report 21 Nov 2007 21:43

hi tania have you got his mothers or fathers name, i have someone in my family who matches what you have said in your blog. nikki

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 19 Apr 2013 15:51

As this thread is 8 years old, and Tania has never returned, your only hope of making contact is to click on her name, and send her a personal message

Dea

Dea Report 19 Apr 2013 17:12

Tracey - please do what Reggie suggests and send her a personal message - If she still has the same e-mail address then she will be notified by GR that you are trying to contact her.

I wish you luck!!

Dea Xxx

jax

jax Report 19 Apr 2013 18:13

Did you send her a message explaining why you wanted access to her tree aswell?

She will recieve an email if her email address is still current...you can tell if she has opened it, the envelope will no longer be there

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 19 Apr 2013 22:06

Most people ignore requests for tree access unless a clear explanation is given of the possible connection

Dea

Dea Report 20 Apr 2013 08:28

Looks like Tania is no longer using the site and may have changed her e-mail address.

She has an unusual name and I 'may' have found some marriage info and contact details for her.

I will send them via pm

Dea x