Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Constable

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen

Helen Report 20 Feb 2005 14:55

Hi, I am trying to find any relations of Thomas Constable of Eastbourne. He was born in 1832. He was married twice, firstly to Louisa Young and then to Amelia Howell. He had a son Thomas whom I believe went to Arizona, Usa. His daughter Edith Maria married Albert Henderson and they emigrated to Scanton, Pennsylvannia. There was also a son James who went under the surname Howell, it is legend that he went to Bridgetown, but Bridgetown where I don't know and I also don't know if he used the name Constable. Can anyone help, is anyone connected I would love to hear from you.