Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Henry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dean

Dean Report 3 Sep 2004 01:27

I am seeking information on my great-grandmother's family and background. She was Mary Norah Henry, born on December 7, 1884 in Knaresborough, Yorkshire. Her father was James Henry (b Bradford c1847) and mother was Mary Ann Connor (b Knaresborough c1851). Both parents were of Irish descent, and I have heard of a Jewish connection on the Henry side. Mary married a George Palmer and lived in Starbeck, Harrogate... My grandmother and all her siblings have passed away and I have reached a dead end! Can anybody help???

lynda

lynda Report 10 Feb 2013 13:12

Hell "Dean" 8/9 years after your message I am now contacting you ref my grandmother Mary Norah Henry ,my father was her 3rd child James Arthur Palmer 1915-1975. I do have a reasonable amount of family knowledge so if you are still researching please get in touch.Lynda(nee Palmer) Titcombe

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 10 Feb 2013 13:22

lynda, as you can see Dean posted this in 2004 his profile shows that he has No post's so it's unlikely he will see your post or thats if still a member,

posting on the thread is not the same as sending a message.

click on his name then send your message direct to his GR messages, that way IF Dean still has the same email address that he used to register with GR he will receive an email to say he has a message

Roy