Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nelson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

James

James Report 30 May 2004 22:08

`trying to find decendents of william henry nelson 1863-1908 and harriett nelson/hammond 1872-1956. of camberwell london. children ellen catherine 1895 ann or annie 1898 george michael 1904 annie or ann 1905 horatio paul benjamin 1906-79 my grandfather my grandfather came to live in lincolnshire with his wife gwen from lincolnshire around 1939 and i believe only saw his mother and sister annie once more. he was in the army along with his brother george who was to believed to be married to a canadian called daisy? had a son called patrick. many thanks james