Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Sadler

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Keith

Keith Report 13 Apr 2004 12:47

I am researching my family tree and looking for desendants from a Samuel Sadler b late 1790's and married a Ann ( Hannah ) Wells, they had 4 children, Samuel John Sadler b 1822, my GGGrandfather, Ann Sadler b 1824, Frederick Humprey Sadler b 1827 and a Sarah Sadler b 1829. Samuel John Sadler married A Sarah Briggs and had 7 children, James George Sadler b 1846, William henry Sadler b 1847, John Sadler b 1850, Albert Sadler, b 1856 my GGrandfather, Jane Sadler b 1857, Lydia Sadler b 1862, and Nellie Sadler b 1866. Albert Sadler married a Mary Ann L Trump annd had 9 children Lily M. A. Sadler b 1878, Albert F Sadler b 1880, George Sadler b 1883, Daisey Sadler b 1883 William Edward George Sadler b 1887 my Grandfather, Frank Sadler b 1890 May Sadler b 1893 Stanley Sadler b 1894, annd Rose Sadler b 1897. (I believe her daughter went to NZ but do not know under what name) William Edward Sadler married an Ellen Florance Chappel Nichols and had 3 children, Edward Albert George Sadler b 1911, my father, Ronald Sadler and Kathlene Sadler. William Henry Sadler b 1847 married an Alice ? and had 3 children Clarence Sadler b 1873, Ada G Sadler b 1876 and a Bertram Sadler b 1879. John Sadler b 1850 married a Marry Ann Minifer Ashston and had 4 children, Elizabet Mary Sadler b 1874, Samuel John Sadler b 1876, Sydney James Sadler b 1878 annd a Charles George Sadler b 1881. Can any one help me any futher. Most of the Sadlers were born in or around the Greenwich/ Lewisham area's of SE London Regards Keith William Sadler