Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Davey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amanda

Amanda Report 12 Apr 2004 20:16

I would like to hear from desendants of the Davey family from South Wimbledon/Merton Area. The family lived at Wandle Road/Pincott Road, South Wimbledon. My grandad's Name was John Frederick Davey 1920-1996 My great-grandad was Thomas Charles Davey he was born in Chiswick in Middlesex in 1891 and he died in 1955. He was married to Helen Hilda Davies 1894-1948. I know relatively little about the family. I have been unable to trace either on the 1901 census. They lived at 58 Foss Road, Tooting at the time of the marriage in 1915. I have contacts with The family of Alfred Davey and Herbert Davey now thanks to genes connected