Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Burke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jade

Jade Report 25 Mar 2004 19:14

my name is jade digby im trying to find my dad sean burke. im 15 yrs old and i live in northampton. i think he still lives in northampton, i know i have cousins called danny and janine, i also have a grandmother called nora. i want to find my dad because he needs to know about how my life has changed in the last 2/3 yrs. i want him to about me and to see how much i have grown since the last time her saw me. i have my gcses soon and i want him to know how well im doing. things went wrong between him & my mother she doesnt want me to see him but i really want him to know that she doesnt have to know. i just want to see him. i was born 19th august 1988. if anyone can help me please reply to this. or email me @ carol.digby@ntlworld.co.uk