Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Phillips

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 25 Jan 2004 01:09

ERNEST RICHARD PHILLIPS married ETHEL LARGE (Date unknown) and had Lucy b 1930. James b 1929, Patricia b 1926, Cecil b 1919, Edward b 1935 and Ernest b 1918. Michael and Miriam? or Marian? (dates unknown). They lived at Gibbs Square, Central Hill, Upper Norwood, Lambeth. James or Edward was believed to have been a teacher living in the Cornwall (Lizard's Point) or Devon area around the 70's and he visited one of his siblings in the 70's in London. Does he or any of the above have any descendants. Can anyone help please. I do need a breakthrough! I believe also that Patricia married a Canadian Air Force pilot, emigrated to Canada and had 2 daughters Candace and Cheryl. Does anyone have any of the above names in their trees. Today the 14th January 2006 I am so pleased to report that we are now in touch with Edward and Patricia's families. I would still love to hear from anyone who might know ERNEST PHILLIPS, ETHEL LARGE & SYLVIA PHILLIPS . Thank you