Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find McConnell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mark

Mark Report 21 Jun 2003 13:03

hello im trying to find my mum`s side of the family. i dont know much about them as i have never met them, i am now 38 years old and have been trying for many years now.if anybody can help please get in touch no matter how small the information is,my mum`s name is beryl ann mcconnell and she was born in 1941.her dad`s name was robert william her brother name was royston.and her sisters names was pat+june and sandra.please get in touch if anyone doe`s know them as my mum as not seen them for about 50 years and i would love to meet them to. thanks ever so much for the time you have taken in reading this.

K

K Report 27 Jun 2012 17:46

Hi Mark, which city are you based in?

Margee

Margee Report 27 Jun 2012 17:50

Kathy, Mark posted that 9 years ago, the only post he's ever made. You could click on his name and send a private message. He might still be a member of Genes.