Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Clarke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brenda

Brenda Report 16 May 2003 18:32

My Clarke's are John Clarke b Salford 1792 his wife Elizabeth Winning, cant find marraige, on census 1841, 1851, 1861, John died 1863,Elizabeth died 1888.children , Judith, Eleanor, Ruth, Joseph, John.Lived Ellor St, Salford. The son John Clarke b 1853 Salford m Emma Maria Shotton in Farnworth 1875, sons Joseph, John, Robert, Alfred, Harry, James, daughter Emma.John and Emma died at Barker St Leigh 1933, 1934 has anyone these Clarke in thier tree? I have no marriage info for Joseph Clarke born in 1851, nor after the 1881 census, where he lived in Bury St. Ruth Clarke married JOHN HAMER 1871, and they emigrated to Canada, John Hamers father was Robert Hamer. Thanks Bren Aso if anyone has GRUNDY in thier family tree that lived in ASTLEY, I would be interested. Thank you.