Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Davidson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Melanie

Melanie Report 25 Jan 2003 22:25

I WAS ADOPTED AT THE AGE OF 8 MONTHS OLD AND I AM TRYING TO FIND SUSAN JANICE DAVIDSON FORMERLY OF 5 NEWCROFT ROAD ,WOOLTON LIVERPOOL. SHE WAS BORN IN LONDON AND DID SOME MODELLING. SHE WAS AROUND 17 YEARS OLD AND WILL NOW BE INHER ATE 40S MY NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO MELANIE ROBERTS AND I HAVE NOW MARRIED SO IT HAS CHANGED AGAIN . I WOULD LOVE TO FIND SUSAN OR ANY OF HER FAMILY IF ANYBODY CAN HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME . I AM DUE MY FOURTH CHILD IN NOVEMBER THIS YEAR AND WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO COMPLETE MY FAMILY . IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE CALL 07789596942