Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find ancestor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peter

Peter Report 19 Nov 2002 14:40

Eileen Harrison (19/11/2002 09:19:20) to PETER PAUL from your comments you obviously have not read the help line and faqs anybody with an ounce of sense would know that this site is for tracing your ancestors - some of us are interested in life gone by - and where we came from - so if you don't want this kind of site please kindly enrol something that suits you best and leave the rest of us alone - you obviously don't know who you are because you sign your self on with a male and female name!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL EXCUSE ME, MS HARRISON, but if you care to scroll back a bit you`ll see that i C+P MARIA`S post....Dope! and YES i do know what this board is for, TRACING ANCESTORS,(dead people) i asked HOW it was done but as yet have recieved NO help from SPankhurs as requested. Now BUT OUT lady and if you do find out where you came from (obviously not this planet) then please feel free to hop on the next bus back there! xxx Like i said, dead people can NOT register on this site.