Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Will look Up Alverstoke and Gosport Parish Records

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 11 Apr 2007 10:44

Some are Bride and Groom only, and some have Witness's and parents names and occupations. Jenny.

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 11 Apr 2007 11:00

Thank you Jenny. Any details available for the marriage between William HATCHER and Sarah DAVIDGE at Alverstoke in April 1807 would be great. Many thanks. Gwyn

*Sharm

*Sharm Report 11 Apr 2007 11:18

hi Jenny Thanks for the kind offer. Im looking for the marriage between PETER KNELLER and LUCY (dont know her maidenname) They married sometime before 1775 in or around Gosport their first son william was born in 1775 and second son was baptised 1777 at Alverstoke. i have been in contact with a lady who has done a lot of research into this marriage and didnt find anything, so hopefullyyou can. (i live in hope). Scarlett.

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 11 Apr 2007 11:21

Sorry Gwyn cant find that marriage. Have just realised some of the page numbers are missing. Went to a car boot over the weekend and found the fiche in an envelope. Didnt realise it was incomplete. Jenny.

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 11 Apr 2007 11:27

Sorry Scarlett, nothing for Peter or Lucy. Jenny.

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 11 Apr 2007 11:29

Never mind Jenny. Thank you for looking. Gwyn

*Sharm

*Sharm Report 11 Apr 2007 11:56

hi jenny Thanks for trying regards Scarlett

Paul

Paul Report 11 Apr 2007 12:52

Thanks for the offer of look ups in Alverstoke. Any persons with the surname Warmingham would be great. I know there are very few. Sarah Denby married to George Andrews, their siblings John, Alfred, George, James and Thomas all born in Alverstoke as far as I know. Many thanks Paul

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 11 Apr 2007 19:13

Paul, there are no Warmingham's listed at all, sorry. Jenny.

Kevin

Kevin Report 2 May 2013 23:17

Hi - I'm trying to find the birth of Hester Augusta Toon. I think she was born in Alverstoke/Gosport around 1811. Her forename is sometimes spelt Esther.

I think her parents may have been John and Charlotte Toon, but I'm not 100% sure.

Any help would be great.

Kevin

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 2 May 2013 23:23

Kevin

Best to start your own request as Jenny has not been using the site recently

Good luck,

GB

Kevin

Kevin Report 3 May 2013 20:14

Will do - just noticed the last post was 2007!

Thanks