Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ronald Newman

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cleone

Cleone Report 2 Mar 2006 23:36

Ronald Newman The above was related to William Newman born 1899 in Bramshaw which is his brother and he married to his wife Alice Garthwaite born 1900 in Portsmouth. His parents were Harvey Newman born 1873 in Grayshott and Elizabeth born 1874 in John O' Groats. Brother William have 3 boys who are Robert born 1926 in Grayshott, Ronald born 1927 in Haslemere and Jeffery Newman born 1937 in Portsmouth. I am searching to see if anyone knows the above. The above vanished thin air and my uncles and my father searched for my great uncle for a long time but no luck. We all like to know if he had a family related to Ronald. Thanks