Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

-Closed-

Page 9 + 1 of 10

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Miriam

Miriam Report 11 Nov 2005 11:11

Dear Tracy Joseph McGreaves is listed as a turner and Florence Goater is a comber lenter (in the cotton mill - something to do with the loom I think). Best wishes Maria

**chrispy**

**chrispy** Report 11 Nov 2005 13:42

Tracy, Thanks for the Charles Pearce address and other inhabitants. This will give me something to work on/think about so I needn't give up yet! Love Chris

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy Report 11 Nov 2005 14:47

Maria, the only one I can think he could be is this one... Joseph … 18 Lancs Bolton Lancashire Bolton Turners Labourer but I can't find him on Ancestry lol

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy Report 11 Nov 2005 16:10

Jacqueline, do you know how old he was when he left the army? Where was he from?

Michael

Michael Report 11 Nov 2005 17:02

Hi Tracey, Thank you for the kind offer,i am trying to locate a Reynolds family on the 1851 & 1861 census. A John Reynolds his wife Catherine and at least one child a Michael Reynolds born 1847 at Windle, St.Helens , Lancashire. I have not looked for about 6 months but previously was unable to locate them in lancashire. Catherine and i believe John were originally from Ireland,Michael eventually married and lived in Garston in Liverpool. I have not checked the surrounding counties i.e Cheshire. Any help would be greatly appreciated Regards Mike Reynolds

Miriam

Miriam Report 11 Nov 2005 19:03

Dear Tracy Thanks so much - nice to know he does exist somewhere. Best wishes Maria