Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CLOSED - BIVRI 2nd edition look ups offered

Page 1 + 1 of 9

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Colette

Colette Report 28 Sep 2005 22:15

Thanks Sheila looking for a William Boardman Walton On The Hill Liverpool, his marriage was in Walton St Marys 1758, just wondering if he was also baptised there maybe c1738 ish. Or if theres a father name on the marriage entry. Thank you Colette

Colette

Colette Report 28 Sep 2005 22:15

Thanks Sheila looking for a William Boardman Walton On The Hill Liverpool, his marriage was in Walton St Marys 1758, just wondering if he was also baptised there maybe c1738 ish. Or if theres a father name on the marriage entry. Thank you Colette

Sheila

Sheila Report 28 Sep 2005 22:30

Hi Margaret No Luck on both Sorry I hate this when I find no one, I need a buzz Good Luck Sheila

Sheila

Sheila Report 28 Sep 2005 22:38

Hi Liz No Luck I'm afraid with all these names you would think I could find someone on these files, sorry Cheers Sheila

Sheila

Sheila Report 28 Sep 2005 22:50

Hi Collette I think it was the other Sheila who found your other details Here is a christening for William Boardman - 29/7/1733 - father: Thomas Boardman - Poulton le Fylde - Lancs Sorry no mothers name on it Regards Sheila

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 28 Sep 2005 23:15

Hello Sheila, I would be grateful for a look up for the marriage of Edward MARSH to Elizabeth. Probably between 1820-1829 possibly Baltonsborough or Twerton, Somerset. Thank you Jenny

Elizabeth Anne

Elizabeth Anne Report 28 Sep 2005 23:38

Thank you Sheila for your help, very kind. Elizabeth

Colette

Colette Report 28 Sep 2005 23:39

Hi again and thanks for the last look up, being cheeky tonight looking for a Samuel Haizelden (Hazelden ) baptism would be abt 1740ish East Sussex maybe Chiddingly or any Haizeldens born around this time. Thanks Colette

Margaret

Margaret Report 29 Sep 2005 00:49

Thanks for looking Sheila. I'll try and request someone you can find!! Margaret

Margaret

Margaret Report 29 Sep 2005 01:59

How about this one: John DARLISON and Elizabeth ? (not Woodstock) - on the 1841 census they have children born c1821-26.

Sheila

Sheila Report 29 Sep 2005 11:29

Hi Jenny Sorry no luck on Edward Marsh Regards Sheila

Sheila

Sheila Report 29 Sep 2005 11:32

Hi Dorothy Found a Joseph Adamson wife Elizabeth Pennington Married 12/06/1823 Recorded in Winwick, Lancashire. Only one I'm afraid don't know if it will help Cheers Sheila

Sheila

Sheila Report 29 Sep 2005 11:36

Hi Collette None in Sussex I'm afraid, earliest ones are 1756 and mostley Lincs and Lancs Cheers Sheila

Sheila

Sheila Report 29 Sep 2005 11:45

Hi Geoff Lots of Woodleys in Hertfordshire will take a lot of time. I have to go out now but will work on it tonight have patience I will get back to you Cheers Sheila

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Sep 2005 11:45

Hi Sheila If this is too big a task please say so! Looking for occurances of the following names for me in Ecclesfield, YORKSHIRE between 1740 and 1800. I have everything from IGI but I have several gaps which I'm hoping BVRI might be able to shed some light on. LYDIA; MATTHIAS/MATTHEW; JARVIS/JERVIS; JOHN; THOMAS. Surname is HOWSLEY/HOUSLEY. Many thanks Lou

Sheila

Sheila Report 29 Sep 2005 11:47

Hi Margaret Sorry not this one, give me another, will get one in the end, out of about 12 million names I got one for my family tree. Still better than nothing Cheers Sheila

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 29 Sep 2005 11:49

Hi Sheila Can you please look for the following people? John Edward Seers/Sears Marriage after 1901 before 1907 Last living in Horwich Lancashire in 1901 Single man. Born 1870 Newton Heath Lancs. 1st Child Edith elizabeth b:c1907 Crewe Cheshire.(my Grandmothers Sister) and also this one aswell please. Marriage of: Joseph Jolliffe to Elizabeth ???? Jospeh b:1802 Quarnford Staffordshire. Father :James Mother: Jane ??? Elizabeth b:1801 Leigh Lancashire. 1st Child Mary b:1835 Macclesfield Cheshire. Hope you can help Many thanxs Lesley :~)

Sheila

Sheila Report 29 Sep 2005 11:49

Hi Lou Leave it with me and I will see what I can do Will be out till tonight now but have patience and we might be lucky you never know Cheers Sheila

Sheila

Sheila Report 29 Sep 2005 11:52

Hi Lesley It will take a bit of time and I am going out now Bear with me and I will look for you as soon as I can I'd rather be doing this but my family need me sometimes (drat) Cheers Sheila

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 29 Sep 2005 11:58

Sheila No Problem thanxs for letting me know.. Families Huh Do they not know we have important research to do lol Lesley :~)