Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

3rd NEW THREAD.1861-1901Census,BMD,Pallots LOOK UP

Page 9 + 1 of 15

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

The Hrt Man

The Hrt Man Report 23 Aug 2005 20:55

hello lesley i got the names out of kellys directoriesi shall go back to make sure thanks john

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Aug 2005 21:03

Wow, thank you and so fast as well! Can't believe it...definitely the right family cos it looks like my ggrandmother is there after all. No wonder I couldn't find her. She's listed as Maggie and I've been looking for Margaret, Margaret A, Margaret Ann or Annie (as she was known in later life!) Brilliant! Lou

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 23 Aug 2005 21:13

DIANE This Might be John Morgan's death? Name: Morgan, John Record Type: Deaths Age at death: 43 Quarter: June Year: 1897 District: Newport M County: Glamorgan Gwent Monmouthshire Volume: 11a Page: 107 ************************************** Im sorry but I cant find anything for Marth Morgan Lesley :~(

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 23 Aug 2005 21:14

Your welcome Lou You know where I am if you need anything else lesley :~)

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 23 Aug 2005 22:03

Anybody need anything looking up? Lesley :~)

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 23 Aug 2005 22:38

Diane Maybe its just not been transcribed yet? Hope you find her Good luck Lesley :~)

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 23 Aug 2005 23:19

Well Its all gone quiet again so Im off to bed Goodnight Lesley :~)

Angela

Angela Report 24 Aug 2005 07:30

Hi Lesley Thanks so much for all the information you found out on the Bailey family for me. It is greatly appreciated. I could not reply to your email earlier as I have just finished my night shift. Think I will go to bed now. Thanks again Angela

Len

Len Report 24 Aug 2005 19:57

Once again many thanks Lesley, must have been mistrans-scribed, the other names and location fit. Len

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Aug 2005 21:39

Hi Lesley Can I bother you to see whether you can find a couple of peeps on ANY census for me please as they appear to have vanished! George Randfield/Ranfield born 1836 in London. Could be living Lancashire/Yorkshire Thomas Randfield/Ranfield born 1825 in Marylebone. Married to Mary Ann. Children from IGI are Thomas 1850, Richard 1852 and Samuel 1854 all born Marylebone Thanks Lou

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 2 Sep 2005 16:05

HI EVERYONE IM REALLY SORRY I HAVNT BEEN ONLINE ALL WEEK I WENT ON A SPURE OF THE MOMENT HOLIDAY TO VISIT MY DAD AND DIDNT GET TIME TO COME ONLINE AND LET ANYBODY KNOW. I AM BACK NOW AND IF ANYBODY WANTS ANYTHING LOOKING UP PLEASE ASK I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP IF I CAN. Lesley :~)

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 2 Sep 2005 16:06

ALISON & LOU Do you still want me to do your look ups? Lesley :~)

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 2 Sep 2005 17:53

Nudgy ^ Nudgy ^ Lesley :~)

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 2 Sep 2005 22:01

KATE I found this Could be Your John as yrs match up... Name: Taylor, John Record Type: Deaths Age at death: 69 Quarter: March Year: 1887 District: Stokesley County: North Riding of Yorkshire Volume: 9d Page: 404 Lesley :~)

Michael

Michael Report 2 Sep 2005 22:07

Hi Lesley, Thanks very much for the offer. Please could you have a look on the 1861 census for Gwenllian Jones, aged about 9-10, born in Cadoxton, Glamorgam. Thanks, Michael

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 2 Sep 2005 22:11

KATE I tried finding his wife that I found on earlier Census's on the 1891 but She is not there This is her death info Name: Taylor, Mary Record Type: Deaths Age at death: 65 Quarter: June Year: 1881 District: Stokesley County: North Riding of Yorkshire Volume: 9d Page: 367 Lesley :~)

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 2 Sep 2005 22:20

MICHAEL Here is 1861 for Gwenllian ADDRESS: 9 Cottage Row. Ystradgynlais. Breconshire Name Estimated Birth Year Birthplace Relationship Gwillim Jones abt 1825 Cadoxton, Glamorgan, Wales Head OCC: Coal Haulier? Sarah Jones abt 1831 Cray, Breconshire, Wales Wife >>>Gwenllian Jones abt 1851 Cadoxton, Glamorgan, Wales Daughter Mary Ann Jones abt 1859 Ystradgunlais, Breconshire, Wales Daughter Civil Parish or Township: Ystradgynlais County/Island: Breconshire Country: Wales Source information: RG9/4089 Registration district: Neath Sub-registration district: Ystradgunlais ED, institution, or vessel: 1 Folio: 16 Page: 26 ************************************ There is another 1 aged 13 yrs old Born and Living in Cadoxton... could that be her? Lesley :~)

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 2 Sep 2005 22:40

MICHAEL Here is the other one so you can have a look and decide. ADDRESS:Cadoxton Juxta Neath Glamorgan Name Estimated Birth Year Birthplace Relationship Samuel Jones abt 1813 Cadoxton, Glamorgan, Wales Head OCC:Coal Miner. Margaret Jones abt 1832 Bettws, Carmarthenshire, Wales Wife Ann Jones abt 1845 Cadoxton, Glamorgan, Wales Daughter OCC:House Servant. >>>Gwenllian Jones abt 1848 Cadoxton, Glamorgan, Wales Daughter OCC:House Servant. William Jones abt 1855 Cadoxton, Glamorgan, Wales Son John Jones abt 1857 Cadoxton, Glamorgan, Wales Son Rees Jones abt 1859 Cadoxton, Glamorgan, Wales Son Civil Parish or Township: Cadoxton Juxta Neath County/Island: Glamorgan Country: Wales Source information: RG9/4088 Registration district: Neath Sub-registration district: Ystradvelltey ED, institution, or vessel: 5a Folio: 84 Page: 1 Hope this helps Lesley :~)

Michael

Michael Report 2 Sep 2005 23:15

Leslie, Thanks very much for those. She claimed to be 30 on the 1881 census but she might have knocked a few years off. It would help if I could get her marriage certificate, which would give her father's name, but I haven't managed to track it down yet. Michael

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 2 Sep 2005 23:24

MICHAEL I have just looked at 1881 census so Jones is her married name not birth name.... Just to check I have the right one on 1881 her Husband is David Watkin Jones..is that her? or is it the one Who's husband is William J ?? lesley :~)