Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Electoral Register for 212 Liverpool Road Pewfall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debra

Debra Report 18 Aug 2004 12:37

Looking to find registers for the following addresses 212 Liverpool Road Pewfall for the name Shaw and 381 Old Road Ashton for the name Orrell from 19128 onwards. Can anyone advise where I can find this information.

jax

jax Report 26 Mar 2013 22:16

Cooper

Send a private message by clicking on her name, she may not be using the boards after 9 years

If she still has the same email address she will be notified

jax

jax Report 26 Mar 2013 22:35

I meant a message to Debra

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 26 Mar 2013 22:52

The names in anyone's tree are only those of their relations........not the inhabitants of a given neighbourhood.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 29 Mar 2013 09:56

I've seen some bizarre posts over the years.......but the last two are 'up there' with the best!

And not exactly polite, either............

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 29 Mar 2013 10:09

Cooper, if you are going to use the boards then just a few useful pointers:

Check the dates of threads
Don't be rude to people giving advice
Make sure your posts make sense

... and then you'll get along just fine.