Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NEW THREAD !!! 1871, 1891 and 1901 ancestry census

Page 0 + 1 of 9

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debbie

Debbie Report 7 Apr 2004 22:18

have american census various years. 1871 , 1891 and 1901 ancestry census, 1861 glamorgan census, * please note the 1871 and 1901 census are incomplete on ancestry. PLEASE CAN YOU E-MAIL ME DIRECT with any look ups as that way i will send you any images i find directly to you. cheers deb

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 7 Apr 2004 23:25

Hi Debra Me again!! Just thought, since no one has put in a request, I'd have another go. Just really to say that I never did get that e-mail you sent me twice!! I think I was having a problem with my e-mails or something. I'll run through my request again, to remind you of what it was. My Berk family in America, any where, any place, any thing!!!!! Aaron Berk, Zadok Berk, Beila Berk with parents Isaac and Feiga (or Fiega!). Plus, the name might have been Berkovich or a variation. Birth dates of the siblings could be anywhere between 1870 and 1888, as those are the dates I already have for their two brothers births. Born in Russia, or could say a town in Lithuania, but probably Russia. All Jewish of course! Sorry to be so vague, but I don't have much to go on!! Anything on them at all would be very much appreciated. Hope to get your e-mail this time, if you need me to e-mail you again, just let me know. Many thanks, I know it is a long shot. Lisa

Janet

Janet Report 7 Apr 2004 23:42

Hi Debra, have you anything in the burial index for James Turton, died 23rd September 1934. Also Alice Emily Turton, died 17th January 1943 both somewhere in Liverpool, Lancashire? Thanks, Jan.

Debbie

Debbie Report 8 Apr 2004 20:33

leigh Sorry but i cant get access to the image either. deb

Debbie

Debbie Report 8 Apr 2004 20:35

rosemary, can you tell me where they were born in flintshire please . thanks deb

Debbie

Debbie Report 8 Apr 2004 20:43

JANET, sorry but they are not on the nbi. DEB

Debbie

Debbie Report 8 Apr 2004 20:53

Hi Lisa, the e-mail was just to say that there are 37 berk`s in 1920 census all from russia. 40 berk`s in 1930 census all from russia, but none of them are the names you are looking for. there is only 1 berkovich and he was born in ohio 1870. if you need any more, info please contact me again. deb

Debbie

Debbie Report 8 Apr 2004 21:42

PHILIP, this is what i have found in the 1891 census their name was under ruslidge joseph hd 31 labourer lancs salford elizabeth a wi 31 lancs hindley john son 5 lanc salford joseph son 2 lancs salford mary ann dau 5 mths lancs openshaw their address was 54 cornwall st if you want the image please e-mail me and i will sent it to you ok. deb

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 8 Apr 2004 21:49

Debra Thanks so much for trying for me. I'll have to try and get some more info from somewhere! Thanks again Lisa

Sally

Sally Report 8 Apr 2004 21:52

Hi Debra Please could you look up a poss burial for a John Arthur Tredgett btween 1914 -1919 in Essex - Epping / Romford area I'm sorry this is all have to go on many thanks Sally

Debbie

Debbie Report 8 Apr 2004 22:01

SALLY sorry nothing i`m afraid. deb

Debbie

Debbie Report 8 Apr 2004 22:03

PHILIP, nothing on the 1871 census yet, but it is incomplete, at the moment. deb

Gillian

Gillian Report 8 Apr 2004 22:20

Hi Deb You have helped me in the past i am sure. Can I ask another favour please ? 1871census are you able to find a James Parker bootmaker and his wife Amelia, probably living in Hereford. I think one or other was born in Eigen Brow hereford. many thanks for all your efforts Gill

Sally

Sally Report 8 Apr 2004 22:26

Debra thanks for looking much appreciated Sally

A. Neil

A. Neil Report 8 Apr 2004 22:41

Hi Deb. I sent you an e-mail but I guess you didn't get it. I am looking for an 1871 census lookup in Lincolnshire for a Thomas King (born 1835 Newboro, Northamptonshire) & Hanna Darlow (Born 1837 Spalding, Lincs) Children are Thomas King (born 1866 Holbeach St Johns, Lincs) & Mary Hannah King (born 1869, Whaplode,Lincs.The 1881 census shows them dwelling at Fox Headings in Whaplode, Lincs. I would apprecite any info you can get. Thanks and good luck. Neil

Trishm

Trishm Report 9 Apr 2004 08:02

Hi Debra Please can you search for a death for me? Isabella Benn cumberland between 1851 and 1861? Also any chance of looking for Bethwaite or Beathwaite in cumberland on the 1871? Should be loads around Cockermouth, Dovenby and Bowness but I'm not sure if the 1871 covers Cumberland. thanks Trish

zoe

zoe Report 9 Apr 2004 10:01

Hi Debra, Wondering if you could look the following up for me please, no worries if can't as asking for quite a few: 1871: Agnes WINDLE born 1858 in Haslingden, mother also Agnes and father Thomas, a farmer Joseph DAWSON born 1856 in Rochdale, father also Joseph (master draper and tailor) and mother Ann i believe. Maurice TOBUTT born 1865 suffolk area i think Lowestoft? Samuel William Barber KING born 1848 in Lowestoft, Suffolk Elizabeth GERRELL born 1843 had children Walter gerrell in 1864 and Hannah Gerrell in 1866 bit of a mystery this one?? Louisa Elizabeth PELLS born 1848 in Lowestoft Suffolk. Many thanks and have a lovely easter. kind regards zoë :0)

Debbie

Debbie Report 9 Apr 2004 19:36

GILLIAN, could you give me dates or any years please as there are quite a few. then i will have another look. thanks,. deb

Debbie

Debbie Report 9 Apr 2004 20:03

NEIL, nothing im afraid deb

Debbie

Debbie Report 9 Apr 2004 20:22

ZOE, have found walter gerrell hd 27 bricklayer suffolk lowestoft emilie wi 20 yorks hull address 36 third?? st gateshead if you want this image please e-mail me, am looking for some of the others now, will let you know ok. deb