Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

can do BIVRI 2 lookups thread - new thread

Page 0 + 1 of 17

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Deborah

Deborah Report 17 Mar 2004 15:23

I can do lookups on my discs for bith and marriages. Please be patient tho has I work nights but will get back to as quick as possible. please email me direct at address dopeydora1 at the hot mail (dot) com if no reply on board just incase I lose the thread lol! Debbie

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 17 Mar 2004 16:43

Hi Deb, could you look for marriage of Robert Green, possibly Hessett, Rougham area, Suffolk sometime between 1839 and 1848. Also Date of birth of his daughter Ellen if possible. Apologies if I have already asked you this question before. Unfortunately, I still don't know the answer. Many thanks Jenny

Deborah

Deborah Report 18 Mar 2004 06:46

nudge

Deborah

Deborah Report 18 Mar 2004 15:24

JENNIFER the only marriage showing on dics for that time frame was GREEN, Robert Marriage Wife: Caroline BULL Marriage Date: 18 Feb 1842 Recorded in: Suffolk, England Collection: BTs Husband's Father: James GREEN Source: FHL Film 918542 Dates: 1832 - 1843 I couldnt find anything on birth for Ellen! On the IGI there is also another family with Robert has head with daughter Ellen born 1847 but they are from Dalham, Suffolk. Sorry I couldnt help further Jen Debs

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 18 Mar 2004 20:13

Thanks Deb for looking, not sure that's my Robert, fairly sure Robert's dad is called John. Will double check though. Jenny

Deborah

Deborah Report 19 Mar 2004 13:08

nudge

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 19 Mar 2004 13:23

Hi Deborah Wondered if you could look a couple of things up for me. Marriage of William Henry Culver and Priscilla Aldridge registered Lambeth (I don't know where the actual marriage took place) 1867, as I need to check their fathers names if that is possible. Also the marriage of Joseph Culver and Emma Norman registered Barnet (took place in Finchley I think), in 1890. Once again, I would like to check their fathers names. Would be so grateful Thanks Lisa

Deborah

Deborah Report 19 Mar 2004 13:59

LISA Is this them in the 81 census?? William CULVER Head M Male 40 Walkern, Hertford, England Brewers Servant Priscilla CULVER Wife M Female 32 Walkern, Hertford, England Joseph CULVER Son Male 12 Bermondsey, Surrey, England Scholar Elizabeth CULVER Daur Female 8 Southwark, Surrey, England Scholar William CULVER Son Male 6 Southwark, Surrey, England Scholar Louisa CULVER Daur Female 2 Southwark, Surrey, England William BUDKINS Lodger M Male 52 Depford, Kent, England Chairmender (Maker) Sarah BUDKINS Lodger Wife M Female 52 Southwark, Surrey, England William BUDKINS Lodger Son U Male 27 Southwark, Surrey, England Chairmender (Maker) Joseph BUDKINS Lodger Son U Male 15 Southwark, Surrey, England Labourer Dwelling 31 Crosby Row Census Place Bermondsey, Surrey, England Family History Library Film 1341127 Public Records Office Reference RG11 Piece / Folio 0559 / 47 Page Number 34 Marriages Sep 1867 CULVER William Henry Lambeth 1d 484 Marriages Dec 1890 Culver Joseph Henry Barnet 3a 325 I couldnt find anything on the discs Im afraid, sorry! Your best bet is to order the marriage cert above and it should give father details along with where and age! Debs

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 19 Mar 2004 14:03

Debs Yes it is them, and thanks for looking for me. Is there anything on the other marriage? Joseph Culver and Emma Norman??? If not, I guess I'll just have to wait until I can afford the certs!! Thanks anyway Lisa

John

John Report 19 Mar 2004 14:03

Hi Deborah, can you possibly find anything about Mary Ann Eiden c.1798 Topsham,Exeter,Devon or any family with same name. John

Deborah

Deborah Report 19 Mar 2004 14:16

JOHN found the following if any good but nothing on the discs sorry Debs MARY ANN EIDEN Spouse: SOLOMON GARDNER Family Marriage: 09 OCT 1816 Saint John, Preston, Lancashire, England

Francis

Francis Report 19 Mar 2004 14:36

Hi Deborah, Hope you can do lookups for Nr Ireland, I would like to confirm my fathers birth details and any other info that you can get, parents, siblings address etc. John McAlinden born 1888 Rathfriland Co Down Sometimes Mc Alinden is enterd this way, could yoy also look for Old Park Rd Belfast & ceck for McAlinden & Burns Many thanks Frank Thank's Deborah Frank

Deborah

Deborah Report 19 Mar 2004 14:43

FRANCIS sorry had a look and nothing Debs

Mary

Mary Report 19 Mar 2004 15:15

Can you look up Enoch(not sure if that was his proper name) Rogers, b.about 1828 Earls Barton Northants.died about 1876. He married Sally(Sarah) Langley b.1832.I think she was daughter of Samuel Langley and Alice Tarry but not sure. I think they'd all have been Earls Barton area of Northants but can't swear to it. Thanks Mary Brooke

John

John Report 19 Mar 2004 16:44

Hi Debs, thanks for looking I already have the marriage in Preston,that was were I got surname from,however a friend has found on IGI a Mary Ann Haydon born at about right time in Topsham,would ther e be anything on VRI about this family. John

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 19 Mar 2004 16:50

Hi debbie I'm in a right pickle - I've stolen a family LOL . I so need to get back on track can you help please? The error occured with me not reading the name right *sigh* on Marriage recorded as Anna Rose CARRINGTON. 1901 census she is recorded as Rose Anna PULHAM. She was born in Gt Clacton Essex c 1865 and married Samuel PULHAM in 1885. Could you find her birth for me please either as Anna Rose/Rose Anna or even Rosanna CARRINGTON please? Thank you in advance : ) Much happiness Debi in a right old pickle

Deborah

Deborah Report 21 Mar 2004 08:49

JOHN sorry couldnt find anything Debs

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 21 Mar 2004 09:42

Hi Debs, You very kindly looked up information on one of my "GREEN" Family rellies. If you don't mind I thought I would try another colour now. Could you look for the marriage of John WHITE to Elizabeth. In Yorkshire, possibly Doncaster/Rotherham around 1845-1851. If that doesn't come up with anything I have another colour "BROWN" to go at later . Starting to think we are the rainbow family. Many thanks, Jenny

Mary

Mary Report 21 Mar 2004 17:07

Can you look up for me anything on the family of Elizabeth Ringrose, b.about 1871 Yelden Bedfordshire. She's on the Kettering Northants 1891 census as niece to John Haddon and I'm trying to find the link. IGI helped me get as far as her grandmother being Mary Elizabeth Coleman of Yelden . I have Susan Coleman in my tree married to John Haddon in 1886. Thanks Mary Brooke

Deborah

Deborah Report 21 Mar 2004 18:20

DEBORAH I found this on the 81 census that could be interesting for you! James CHEELD Head M Male 47 Woolwich, Kent, England Grocer (Master) Sarah J. CHEELD Wife M Female 44 Ireland Grocer's Wife James A. CHEELD Son U Male 18 Plumstead, Kent, England Grocer's Assistant Charles M. CHEELD Son U Male 16 Plumstead, Kent, England Grocer's Assistant Flora M. CHEELD Daur U Female 15 Woolwich, Kent, England Scholar Bertha CHEELD Daur U Female 13 Woolwich, Kent, England Scholar Harry W. CHEELD Son Male 11 Woolwich, Kent, England Scholar Hannah CARRINGTON Serv U Female 18 Gt Clacton, Essex, England General Serv (Domestic) Dwelling 3 Pier Avenue Census Place Great Clacton, Essex, England Family History Library Film 1341429 Public Records Office Reference RG11 Piece / Folio 1779 / 62 Page Number 23 but nothing on the discs sorry debs