Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ethel Hilda Reeve born 1906 Rochford, ESSEX

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fredk

Fredk Report 27 Apr 2013 19:40

Hope that was enough timefor her to reply. A very dangerous situation. Bad enough posting an email address

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 27 Apr 2013 19:33

For Tracey's own personal safety, I have reported her post.

She had given her phone number asking Lucy to contact her as she believed she could help.

A PM was sent approx 2 (edit 3) hours ago with an explanation of how to
a) contact Lucy
b) how to return to the thread and edit her post

This has not been opened.
Sorry

Fredk

Fredk Report 27 Apr 2013 16:45

+++DetEcTive+++

You never know .I had a pm from someone who had not posted since 2009

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 27 Apr 2013 16:32

Hang on a minute Fredk - the last post before Traceys was

24 Aug 2007 22:44

PM sent to Tracey - Lets wait and see if she would like help. ;-)

Fredk

Fredk Report 27 Apr 2013 16:28

Could be her

Birth Record
Name Ethel Hilda Reeve
Year of Registration 1906
Quarter of Registration Jan-Feb-Mar
Registration District Rochford
Registration County Essex
Mother's maiden name
Volume Number 4A
Volume Page 740

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 27 Apr 2013 16:23

Tracey - Please please please remove your phone number.

This is an open board and you could have all sorts of weirdos ringing you!!!!!!!!!

Lucy posted the thread in 2007 and going by the number of posts against her name is probably no longer a member.

All the same, you could try sending her a private message (pm) by clicking on her name. If GR still have a current email address, they'll notify her.

As this is your first post on the boards, the above will be sent by PM. If your post isn't editted within a couple of hours, I shall report it for your own safety and protection.

Flip

Flip Report 27 Apr 2013 16:23

Hi Tracey

Welcome to the boards.

You MUST remove your phone number - it is against site T&C and your post may be reported and removed.

I don't think Lucy is an active member, if you hover over her profile you will find she has made no more posts. Try clicking on her name and sending a private message,if she still has the same e-mail address GR will notify her.

Lucy

Lucy Report 24 Aug 2007 22:44

I'm looking for any information regarding Ethel Hilda Reeve, Her father was John Reeve and mother was Elizabeth Reeve nee Milam. She worked as a maid in service in Stoke Newington London at around the age 18, when she had my grandfather Ronald James Reeve in 1924. She fostered/adopted him to the Salvation Army as a baby. His father was maybe A.J. Dorricott, a travelling man, whom the Salvation Army once caught up with in Jersey. I have no more information on whether she got married, or what happened to her. If you have any information regarding Ethel or her parents, please contact me. Any information would be greatly received.