Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Young

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Optimist

Optimist Report 21 Jan 2007 18:29

Hello, I am trying to find out what happened to Frank davis Young, born 1893 and his siblings Wilfrid born 1895 and Katharine Elizabeth b 1897 all in Worcester. They were the children of George Leman Young, born 1868 in Nottingham and Jessie Davis, born 1877 Martley, Worcestershire who was my grandmother. In the 1901 census, Frank and Wilfrid are living with George Young's widowed father Henry in Worcester and Katharine Elizabeth is living with Jessie's widowed mother Ann Davis. I don't know if George died as I can't find a death record. Jessie had moved to Leicester by then and met my grandfather James Alexander Nicholson, born 1764 in Eccles. They later moved to Preston. Jessie had four more children of whom one was my mother, Nora. I would appreciate any news of them. Lyn Quine