Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

David John Pullinger

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 24 Nov 2012 02:53

Hi Terrance

It is against Genes rules to display your Email address on the boards.

You can be contacted by simply clicking on your name and a message sent by Genes to you.

Sue :-D

Terence

Terence Report 24 Nov 2012 02:39

I may be able to help you as I am the Great Nephew of David John Pullinger. Together with a highly experience Uk genealogical distant relative have just about completed a major genealogical profile of my family from around 1750 todate. I have just established a Pullinger Family Tree DNA Project Website in order to verify some of our conclusions.
This has meant I have started to look at my Grandfather's illustrious brother David John who is buried in El Salvador. He was married and had a daughter and two sons while he lived in London. These details are available on the UK 1911 Census..I am a member of Genesreunited.. My direct email address is:
terrypullinger@hotmail.com

trafiklitedol

trafiklitedol Report 22 Dec 2009 11:04

Thanks so much DET you have helped solve my problem

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 22 Dec 2009 10:34

The image says he was a widower then in brackets, I think, By Divorce. He was a mining engineer and lived in Niagra Falls, She was a spinster and lived in Montreal

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 22 Dec 2009 10:30

Name: David John Pullinger
Birth Place: Bloomfontein South Africa
Estimated birth year: abt 1865
Father Name: James Pullinger
Mother Name: Elizabeth Tennant
Spouse Name: Ella Wood
Spouse's Age: 30
Spouse Estimated Birth Year: abt 1887
Spouse Birth Place: Skaneateles NY
Spouse Father Name: James Wood
Spouse Mother Name: Mary Bailey
Marriage Date: 1 Oct 1917
Marriage Place: Welland
Marriage County: Welland
Family History Library Microfilm: MS932_436

trafiklitedol

trafiklitedol Report 22 Dec 2009 10:04

Could some kind hearted person please do a look-up on the Canadian marriages for Ontario 1857 - 1924 for the above named person as unfortunately at the moment am unable to afford the money for Ancestry Premium.
I think there maybe a bigamous marriage involved.

thanks in anticipation