Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901 and 1911 census for Ireland - free

Page 2 + 1 of 3

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins Report 1 Jun 2010 15:16

We are all waiting for this one!

Christina (Lancashire)

Christina (Lancashire) Report 1 Jun 2010 12:13

Bookmarked with thanks. Can't wait :)

Kathryn

Kathryn Report 1 Jun 2010 12:03

I am just itching to get my hands on this - it could plug a lot of gaps in my research. But what's the betting the site crashes instantly under the weight of all our curious gazes?!

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 1 Jun 2010 11:57

Two days to go :-)

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 30 May 2010 21:54

You're welcome :-)

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 30 May 2010 13:33

woo hoo Joy! Thanks, have been waiting for that :) not that it will tell me a great deal more probably, but interesting just the same to see whether there are any more in the family than appear in 1911 ( my gt grandfather was already over here before either of them )

xx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 30 May 2010 11:29

census of Ireland of 1901 - http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/about/futureplans.html
1901 Census material, with all data transcribed, launched on 3 June 2010.

In the Irish National Archives site, both the 1901 and the 1911 census are free, both to search and to download the images.