Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Simon A Reuben

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Diana

Diana Report 17 Oct 2012 15:52

I have a photo of my father before he left India , he worked for Imperial Airways . On the back is written a message from Simon A Reuben . The date is 1937. Address , Esther Villa , Garden Quaters , Karachi, India . Would be interesting to find any relatives of this friend of my dad . Regards Diana Wheeler , nee Willbourne .

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 17 Oct 2012 16:02

Maybe

Name: Simon A Reuben
Birth Date: abt 1885
Date of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar 1960
Age at Death: 75
Registration district: Hackney
Inferred County: London
Volume: 5c
Page: 675

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 17 Oct 2012 16:08

??
U.S., Jewish Welfare Board, War Correspondence, 1917-1954 about Simon A Reuben
Name: Simon A Reuben
Document Location: Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States

Karachi (Scinde)
Synagogue "Magon Shalome" with David Hai Madai, D Gershone,Simon A Reuben, Abraham Solomon, L Solomon

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 17 Oct 2012 23:38

There is someone on Genes called Jacqueline who has a Simon Reuben born 1885 in her tree. You could look for her in "search all trees" under "Search" and click on her name to send her a message.

Kath. x

Diana

Diana Report 18 Oct 2012 09:33

Thank you Kath , I will do that .