Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

No birth/baptism record where to go next?

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 26 Oct 2012 17:52

Did he marry? his fathers name should be on the cert,if known

Stuart

Stuart Report 26 Oct 2012 17:52

Put ALL the details you know on here and we can have a look to see if we can help

Andrew

Andrew Report 26 Oct 2012 17:51

If you care to post the deails you have, then people on here can have a look for you. He should be in the 1861/71, may have been mistranscribed.

Andy

Lynn

Lynn Report 26 Oct 2012 17:40

Sorry if this has been asked before but i couldn't find it so here goes. I have tried looking for a birth c 1858 but to know avail; the person wasn't baptised so how do I find him as he just doesn't show up anywhere pre 1871 possibly but defo 1881 census and from then on.
it's a real mystery to me.