Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

All Threads Option - New feature?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JannieAnnie

JannieAnnie Report 22 Nov 2012 18:52

I am wondering if this is a new feature - or have I been slow and only just noticed it?

"You are looking at all threads that you have either started or contributed to. If you want to just see threads you have started, Click My Threads - Started. If you want to just see only threads you have contributed to but not started, click My Threads - Contributed To."

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 22 Nov 2012 18:58

Well spotted JannieAnnie! Might not be new but I've never seen it before.
Good idea isn't it.
Jan :-D

JannieAnnie

JannieAnnie Report 22 Nov 2012 19:03

I like it - easy to sort 'my' threads when I want to see who / what I have posted about - because at times they all slip into one large crowd

EDIT - Have just looked on Suggestions Board - looks like this was a GlitterBaby suggestion

Kense

Kense Report 22 Nov 2012 20:23

It's been there since 7th November.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/blog/genes-news/archive/2012/11/7/site-update-7th-november-2012

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 22 Nov 2012 22:01

Don't worry JannieAnnie... several people had to 'spell it out' to me when it was first mentioned on the Boards ;-)

JannieAnnie

JannieAnnie Report 22 Nov 2012 22:16

Obviously I've been sleeping since 7th November

lancashireAnn

lancashireAnn Report 22 Nov 2012 22:37

shows how often I read what is at the top of the board!!

never noticed and the 'my threads' page is my bookmark for the site

Chris in Sussex

Chris in Sussex Report 23 Nov 2012 00:22

Thank you JannieAnnie for pointing this out.

I too must have been asleep since the 7th as I hadn't noticed :-|
I have just had a fun couple of hours looking at the threads I started.

Mind you it looks a little strange when some posts in answer to my query have been deleted....Looks like I am talking to myself :-S

Chris