Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

  • The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records


  • New posts
  • No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

House Owners

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date


Norfolkboy Report 12 Jan 2013 13:19

is it possible to search online for previous owners and sales of a house property over the past 12-15 years ?? if so, would appreciate a point in the right direction,

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 12 Jan 2013 13:25

you could try but you need to find the people at the property first.

Chris in Sussex

Chris in Sussex Report 12 Jan 2013 16:15

For sales...



KathleenBell Report 12 Jan 2013 17:11

Have a look here:-

Apparently you can order an historical copy of a title register by filling in form HC1. It says there is a small fee to pay which they will inform you of before proceeding.

They only have records from 1993.

Kath. x


Norfolkboy Report 12 Jan 2013 20:51

Many Thanks, was hoping for a free site.


+++DetEcTive+++ Report 13 Jan 2013 00:12

If you are in or can get to the area, you could search the ER in person. They are often held at the local library, or the nearest large one.

The librarians would probably do a search for you, but are likely to charge a fee.