Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HILDA WALTERS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tonymedic

Tonymedic Report 22 Jan 2013 16:07

LOOKING FOR HILDA WALTERS WHO MARRIED ALBERT EDWARD FLINT 17/04/1916 AT BASFORD NOTTINGHAMSHIRE

TONY FLINT

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 22 Jan 2013 16:13

Do you have the marriage cert Tony?
Jan

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 22 Jan 2013 16:22

In what way are you 'looking' for her?

What is your connection?

Please don't use all CAPS, unless you have to

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 22 Jan 2013 16:22

What info would you like?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 22 Jan 2013 16:25

Have you looked for possible children of the marriage? To verify that Walters was her maiden name.........it may not have been.

How do you know the exact date of the marriage?

That would suggest that you have the cert..........in which case, you will know her age, and her father's name.

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 22 Jan 2013 16:26

England & Wales, Marriage Index, 1916-2005
about Hilda Walters
Name: Hilda Walters
Spouse Surname: Flint
Date of Registration: Apr-May-Jun 1916
Registration district: Basford
Inferred County: Nottinghamshire
Volume Number: 7b
Page Number: 503
Find Spouse: Find Spouse

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 22 Jan 2013 16:33

Don't hold your breath, folks.....Tony hasn't responded on any of the other Flint threads he has posted on the boards

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 22 Jan 2013 16:36

Surname

First name(s)

Mother

District

Vol

Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Sep 1916 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flint

Albert E

Walters

Fylde

8e

Births Sep 1934 (>99%)

Flint

Marie

Walters

Ashbourne

7b

Births Sep 1935 (>99%)

Flint

Jean

Walters

Nottingham

7b

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 23 Jan 2013 14:39

Those are all on freebmd, where Tony can find them himself ...........and the later ones are probably alive!

Which site is that from? So much wasted space............lol!

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 23 Jan 2013 18:58

Yes sorry Reggie but I never said I or my computer were perfect and as Tony hasnt come back!!!!!! :-D

But he has PM me and he wants info before she married .....why he couldnt have said that here I really dont know! :-0