Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

3/33 Meadow Crescent Meadowbank NSW 2114

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janine

Janine Report 16 Mar 2013 04:39

Does anyone know how to find out who lived in this unit approximately 20 years or more ago? I am trying to find "Nadia" a friend of my Aunt ElFriede who lived there. I recently found my aunts two adopted daughters and I am trying to trace their mum. I do know that my Aunt ElFriede is somewhere in NSW (Sydney) as her twin sister in Germany told me. I couldn't understand German but I got that much. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thankyou Janine

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 16 Mar 2013 10:07

You could try the NSW 'Ask a Librarian' service for a starter

http://www.sl.nsw.gov.au/services/ask/

If you know Elfriede's current surname, try the on-line phone books. Portal for the White Pages and others is

http://www.numberway.com/phone-numbers/83/

Janine

Janine Report 16 Mar 2013 11:20

Thankyou Detective - I have logged a request with the online librarian and will wait for a response.
ElFriede surname is Dorner and there is no listing.
Cheers Janine