Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Subscription details

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cheri

Cheri Report 23 Mar 2013 07:06

Hi , I am tring to find on this site what you can actually view if you a only a standard member. I have searched everywhere and cannot find where it tells me .I am a a subscibed member but cannot even view the census . so what is it I can see. Can someone Please help .
Cheri

patchem

patchem Report 23 Mar 2013 07:13

Is it in FAQ?

Or try here:
http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/help/faqs?key=177

Gai

Gai Report 23 Mar 2013 07:13

Hi Cheri,
Here is the link to the subscription details.

http://www.genesreunited.com.au/payments/subscription?isgift=false

Basically you can't view any records with a standard membership but you can post on the forum boards and send messages to others who many have your ancestors in their trees.

Gai

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 23 Mar 2013 12:38

Standard membership allows you to use the message boards...........and the PM system

If you want to see censuses.........there are other sites.

BUT.....all come at a price.

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 24 Mar 2013 15:40

Hello Cheri and welcome to the Community boards.

If you would like any help with your research, please feel free to post your request on here and someone will be happy to help you. Cx

Cheri

Cheri Report 25 Mar 2013 08:12

Many thanks to those of who helped my with my question on stanadrd subscriptions and also to Cynthia for your help also.
Cheri