Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tribal Pages - Problems?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jackdaws

Jackdaws Report 28 Mar 2013 18:19

I have not been able to access Tribal Pages for 2 days now. Does anyone know of any problems with their site please.
Thank you
Jackdaws

BeverleyW

BeverleyW Report 28 Mar 2013 21:07

No problems here :-S

Karen in the desert

Karen in the desert Report 29 Mar 2013 10:47

I was working on my TP tree yesterday and had no problems accessing the site, however I do have a problem with photos and can no longer view them in the usual way, ie by clicking on the individual in the tree and looking at the photos (for which I have attached their name). Now I seem able to view photos only by going into Photos, choosing an Album and looking at them that way. :-S

Karen in the desert

Karen in the desert Report 29 Mar 2013 10:51

Forgot to mention - once I remember having trouble accessing the site in the edit mode. I later found out that my brother was looking at the site at the same time. I had nnot realised this would 'clog up the works' but it presumably was the reason because all was fine once he'd logged out.