Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help needed if possible

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Reggie

Reggie Report 5 May 2013 09:10

To help with understanding....hope you don't mind

Ok here we go gran phylis m bishop married a Edward Harrison she had 9 children some Harrison some bishop and another surname unknown at present.

Her children were Kenneth Pamela tony Dennis a Barbra Johnathan a pair of twins which died at birth

grans mum was a Edith Annie Adams but a bishop when she had gran

we think these siblings were all born in lymington or tiptoe area Hampshire

she married in 1936 to a Edward Harrison she was 19 dad was 3

I have this certificate

I would like possible births for children or /and her is anyone up for the challenge x

a death would be helpfull too as apparently she was in a mental institute and died at 40 x

Reggie

Reggie Report 5 May 2013 09:08

Marriages Dec 1936 (>99%)
Bishop Phyllis M Harrison New Forest 2b 2089
Harrison Edward Bishop New Forest 2b 2089

Have you posted elsewhere on here about these people?

Reggie

Reggie Report 5 May 2013 09:05

Look for births on freebmd

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/

You have a list of forenames to aid your search

Emma

Emma Report 5 May 2013 08:56

Ok here we go gran phylis m bishop married a Edward Harrison she had 9 children some Harrison some bishop and another surname unknown at present. Her children were Kenneth Pamela tony Dennis a Barbra Johnathan a pair of twins which died at birth grans mum was a Edith Annie Adams but a bishop when she had gran we think these siblings were all born in lymington or tiptoe area Hampshire she married in 1936 to a Edward Harrison she was 19 dad was 3 I have this certificate I would like possible births for children or /and her is anyone up for the challenge x a death would be helpfull too as apparently she was in a mental institute and died at 40 x