Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

irish lemon.

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Reggie

Reggie Report 27 May 2013 10:27

Did you do anything about following the advice given on your other post about this name?

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 27 May 2013 10:26

i have searched for a death ceft for him but haven't found one for him.

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 27 May 2013 10:24

Cannot help - but love the thread title!!!!

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 27 May 2013 10:13

It would be best to add the request to your existing thread - it saves duplication. Sometimes you have to go sideways to go forwards.

A possible death was suggested there with the advice that you purchased the DC. If you have already done so and it isn't for your grandad, then you need to let the 'helpers' on the original thread know. They then might come up with some other suggestions

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1300231

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 27 May 2013 10:09

i'm looking for my granddad Robert lemon we know he was born in ballymoney, Ireland in dec 1935 and that he got married in Manchester and had two children,(my mum and uncle) the children were put up for adoption and we have no record of Robert since then. he could have gone anywhere but i'm not sure where to start, anyone got any ideas. thanks