Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

knowsley road

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 24 Jun 2013 22:58

The records might also be held at the Hampshire County Record Office in Winchester, where you could search them yourself.
I believe they have an on-line list of items in their holdings

http://calm.hants.gov.uk/DServe/

Gwyn

James

James Report 24 Jun 2013 21:26

thank you

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 23 Jun 2013 13:07

"Cosham is a northern suburb of Portsmouth lying within the city boundary but off Portsea Island."

Electoral rolls for this area and year aren't on line. You need to contact a Portsmouth Archive or main library to see where they are held. They may charge a search fee if you can't visit yourself

http://www.portsmouth.gov.uk/learning/1042.html

James

James Report 23 Jun 2013 12:58

Hi
I am looking for the occupants in 60 or 68 Knowsley road Cosham in 1947, I am hoping it is George / Euphemia Singleton. The reason I ask is because William Stewart a brother of Euphemia was home from Australia and this was the address he gave.
thank you
Regards James